Join me in celebrating a few of my literary adventures including an oh-so-fun series of six-word stories published in the Marin Independent Journal.
- Article on transferring flammable nitrate tapes to digital format.
- Review: Unshackling America by Willard Sterne Randall for the Historical Novel Society
- Flash Fiction Magazine Anthology – Issue 2, “Free to Choose”
- Newsletter and Bulletin articles for Marin History Museum including
- Monthly newsletter: Feature article and “Faces of Marin” biographies
- Bulletin articles: St. Mary’s Church in Nicasio CA, St. Stephen’s Church in Belvedere, CA
- Review: The Devil’s Mercedes by Robert Klara for the Historical Novel Society
- Review: Florence! Foster!! Jenkins!!! by Darryl W. Bullock for the Historical Novel Society
Review: Donovan’s Devils by Albert Lulushi for the Historical Novel Society
- Judge: Flash Fiction and Short Story judge for the California Writers’ Club-Central Coast annual contest.
- Review: A Fine Imitation by Amber Brock for the Historical Novel Society
- Review: At The Existentialist Café by Sarah Bakewell for the Historical Novel Society
- Published: Playa Issue, 1000 Words Press
- Flash Fiction: “Free to Choose” in Flash Fiction Magazine
- Review: Playing Custer by Gerald Duff for the Historical Novel Society
- Review: The Axeman by Ray Celestin for the Historical Novel Society
- Review: In the Dark by Deborah Moggach for the Historical Novel Society
- Published: Café Issue, 1000 Words Press
- Short Story: “Cherry” Ragnarok by Valhalla Press
- Poem: “With Regret” The California Writers Club Literary Review
- Review: The Emotion Thesaurus: A Writer’s Guide To Character Expression for California Writers Club – Marin Branch
I look forward to meeting you and always appreciate your feedback.